Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Declaring Victory Day 6

To You O Lord, I lift up my soul; in you I trust O my God. You will never let me be put to shame, nor let defeat triumph over me. No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame. Show me Your ways, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me for You are God my Savior! My hope is in You all day long. You remember not the sins of my youth and my old rebellious ways; according to your love and mercy You remember me! For You are good, O Lord! God You are good and upright! You instruct sinners in Your ways, You guide the humble in what is right. All of Your ways are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of Your covenant! For the sake of Your name, O Lord forgive my iniquity, even those that I can not see. Thank You for leading my life and for directing and instructing me down the path that You have chosen for me. 
You have granted my prosperity all of my days and my descendants will inherit the land! You confide in me Lord because I fear You. You have made Your covenant known to me. My eyes are ever on You Lord. You guard my life and rescue me, my integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in You. 
Psalm 25

No comments:

Post a Comment