Lord, You are My Shepherd, You have given me everything that I need. You make me lie down in beautiful green pastures, You lead me beside still waters, You restore my soul. You guide and lead me to the path of righteousness for Your name sake. Even if I were to walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your strength and Your power they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; praise You Lord for making my cup overflow! Your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life and I will live in Your house O Lord forever!
Psalm 23
I love You Lord... More and more every day! I have no good thing apart from You! You are my joy, my strength, my song and my hope! All of my trust is in You. Keep me close. Teach me Your ways. Reveal Your character to me, so that I may be like You. Thank You for quieting my heart so that I may sit and listen to Your voice. Your ways lead to life! Be exalted today! Be glorified! I love You daddy God!!
No comments:
Post a Comment