Saturday, June 11, 2011

Declaring Victory Day 3

My God, I know that You will never forsake me. You are not far from saving me and You are close to the cries of my heart. O my God, I cry out by day and You answer me. I cry out at night and You are never silent. You are enthroned as the Holy One, You are the praise of Israel. Our fathers put their trust in You and You delivered them. They cried to You and were saved. In You they trusted and were not disappointed. I put my trust in You Lord; I know that You will rescue me. You will deliver me because that I delight in You. You brought me out of the womb; You made me trust in You. From birth I was cast upon You; from my mother's womb You have been my God. I know that You are not far from me, especially when trouble is near. I will declare Your name to my brothers; in the congregation I will praise You. You who fear the Lord, praise and revere Him! For He has not despised the suffering; He has not hidden His face from us but He has listened to our cry for help. The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the lord will praise Him! From You Lord comes the theme of my praise! 
Psalm 22



No comments:

Post a Comment