Monday, June 13, 2011

Declaring Victory Day 5

The earth is Yours Lord and everything in it belongs to You! My hands are clean and my heart is pure! I will never put anything before You. I will not swear by what is false. Thank You for the blessings that You bestow upon me O, Lord! I love to seek Your face. I love Your presence my God! I choose to open the ancient gates of my heart so that You, the King of glory can enter in! You are the Lord strong and mighty! You are the Lord mighty in battle. Every victory belongs to you. Thank You for fighting the battles that come my way today Lord! Thank You for blessing me with victory in every area of my life! Thank You for searching all the deep places in me and declaring victory where victory is needed! You are the Lord strong and mighty, faithful and true!! I honor You!
Psalm 24

No comments:

Post a Comment