Monday, June 21, 2010

7 Day Challenge

Lets do a 7 day challenge starting today! I will post a new challenge every day this week! If your with me on this 7 day journey hit the like button, it's encouraging knowing we are all working together.

Psalm 17:3 says, "I have resolved that my mouth will not sin."

We all know that in our daily routine, it's sometimes hard to keep our words positive. I want to challenge you to the task of: when your mouth starts to speak negtative today, fource yourself to say, thank you Lord for your many blessings!

I know first hand that doing this will change the course of your day, and it will also change your mood to a joyful one! Don't stop at one time, keep going throughout the entire day! Post back here an encouraging word for others of your progress!

Be blessed as you recreate the atmosphere around you. The atmosphere changes to God's atmosphere when praises are lifted up.


God is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment